Quality Management: Practical Skills Download brochure
New Zealand Trade & Enterprise
Small businesses may qualify for vouchers to help pay for services such as training workshops and courses that build the management capabilities of their owners, operators and key managers.
This course has been developed to provide a practical application of quality to the work place. The expectations are that at the end of this course you will:
- Understand how quality management relates to your role within the organisation.
- Understand how you can contribute to ensuring that processes and procedures in your workplace become effective tools to improve both quality and productivity.
- Be skilled in problem solving and able to apply these skills to quality improvement projects in your organisations.
- Have greater job satisfaction.
- Be an effective team member.
- Constantly seek better ways of doing things and improving processes.
Who should attend?
If you are interested in knowing more about the importance of quality in your organisation, and your own personal development, then this course is for you. If you have a willingness to change, an open mind towards new ideas, and an enthusiasm for looking for better ways to do things, then this course will give you the tools. This course will provide you with the skills and confidence to participate in your organisation's quality journey.
What are the benefits?
Understanding the role of quality management in your organisation will advance your career by providing you with a better understanding of the relationship between quality, customers and business success and how you can contribute.
Your organisations may choose to adopt this course to provide your staff with the necessary knowledge and skills to provide the right culture where quality works become quality action.
- To provide an introduction to the basics of quality management.
- To provide an understanding of the systems management approach to quality
- To provide skills in using the quality improvement tools.