Begin preparing for your CPIM certification today!
CPIM provides a comprehensive body of knowledge, best practices and standards to allow candidates to better respond to supply
disruptions, respond to demand variations and manage supply chain risk.
Earning CPIM demonstrates mastery of an organization’s internal operations and an in-depth understanding of materials management, master scheduling, forecasting, production planning and how it applies across the extended supply chain.
Benefits of attaining CPIM Certification:
– Increase inventory accuracy and reduce inventory
– Improve forecasting
– Improve the S&OP process
– Manage and apply capacity resource planning
– Work more productively with your company’s ERP system
Join a course with an experienced instructor,
– CPIM part 1 classes starting from 15th June 2022
– CPIM part 2 classes starting from 7th June 2022.
Enrollment link- https://lnkd.in/gXN2dq4
Self-study enrollments are open all through the year.
For more details please email: Enquiries@nzpics.org.nz or call Vijay on 021525604